Welcome to the Sinclair Customer Metrics Application Process.
Becoming a Sinclair Mystery Shopper is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Review the Information for Mystery Shoppers Document
- Read and agree to our Independent Contractor Agreement
- Fill out the Secure Online Application
- Take the Sinclair New Shopper Challenge
- Take the New Shopper Survey
*** FRAUD WARNING ***
Don't Get Scammed by Individuals Posing as Legitimate Mystery Shopping Companies
TIPS FOR AVOIDING MYSTERY SHOP SCAMS
- >> NEVER pay money to become a mystery shopper, or get registered in some "Mystery Shopper Database", or to get "certified" as Mystery Shopper.
- >> Be VERY suspicious of emails originating from free public emails services such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Gmail, etc. Also avoid email addresses originating from countries outside the United States.
- >> Be VERY suspicious of emails using poor or broken English.
- >> Avoid scams involving payment via cashier's check, money order, or wire transfer.
- >> Use common sense. Avoid suspicious jobs and insure you are dealing with a reputable company and not an individual.
In our continued effort to grow and improve the mystery shopping industry, we encourage you to learn more about being an independent contractor by visiting the website of
Its My Business, a new organization dedicated to protecting the rights of America's 10.3 million independent contractors. The website can be found at